Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WHY GO? WEDNESDAY Because your heart will be broken....

Why Go? Because of stories like this by VO team member Dorothy York:

I went to Ecuador in December 2012 hoping to get something out of my system and when I came back it only grew thinking of the children I met and everything I got to see. It was like God
finally said you found it. Needless to say, I enjoyed it. In June 2013 I went to Gressier, Haiti with VO to visit Respire Haiti.

After this year I will be going to Youth With A Mission and doing a Discipleship Training School for 3 months in Australia learning, and 3 months outreach. I'm hoping somewhere in Africa. I've been called to Africa since I was 5 and after my DTS I will be moving to Rwanda and eventually if God takes me there to the DR Congo.

I always say VO broke my heart, but it broke it in the best way possible.

-Dorothy York

No comments:

Post a Comment